Un jobs Herat, Afghanistan (COVID -19 Supply Chain Assistant (Afghan Nationals Only)
Requisition ID: req22283
Job Title: COVID -19 Supply Chain Assistant (Afghan Nationals Only)
Sector: Supply Chain
Employment Category: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
Location: Herat, Afghanistan
Asset, Warehouse Inventory, IRC Property
1. To maintain Asset Register file for Asset and attractive equipment and make sure that each asset register form is updated after any change to the status and condition of asset.
2. Receive copy of delivery note from Logistics and enter new purchased asset in asset register.
3. To maintain warehouse stock card file make sure stock cards and bin cards are regularly updated.
4. Ensure Phone sim Card or top up card are issued to IRC staff as per list of pre-approved and make sure recorded is maintained.
5. Ensure all goods received properly documented, tagged and recorded
6. Ensure goods dispatched to project sites and other field offices using safe means of transportation on timely manner and follow up with recipient safe and secure delivery of goods without any loss or damage.
7. Ensure stock movement activities (receive, inspect, count, record and release) for every single item receive or dispatch from warehouse performs properly.
8. Ensure asset, property and Inventory records updated regularly and report any loss, damage and or discrepancy to Supply Chain officer immediately
9. Ensure all goods first received into stores, properly recorded and Supply Chain officer is informed of newly arrived assets into warehouse.
10. Maintain update list of disposal assets and report to his supervisor when asked.
11. Collection of Generators and rental vehicles log sheet from each distract and check fuels consumption surely after checked submit to supply chain officer for reporting.
12. Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
Receiving and recording all PRs from the field.
To check all the orders and quotations to be placed and advertised.
Preparing and distributing quotation requests to vendors. Where applicable visit vendors to ensure their credibility and capacity.
To brief suppliers of specification of different goods.
To bring the procured goods to warehouse and enter in to stock cards.
Maintain Procurement Department files. Ensure all documentation is available and is properly filed.
To provide a reliable price list, and organize the procurement catalogue.
Assist Supply Chain officer to track and monitor purchase requests and orders.
On delivery of assets, ensure that the assets are registered and tagged as per the IRC policy and procedures.
To manage supply of good to the relevant sub offices and project sites.
Ensures that all goods received have been properly documented and sent to the field.
Maintain records of supply.
Finance and Budgeting
To organize all payments by ensuring that all authorized relevant documents are attached.
Prepare payment requests as per policy and submit to Supply Chain Officer for review.
To translate and summarize bills of procurement.
To file all documents according to the IRC Logistics procedures
To prepare monthly activity report to Supply Chain Officer
To do the clerical job of the Supply Chain section.
Attend and participate in trainings identified/organized by your supervisor.
Follow any new procedures and guidelines designated in circulars from Administration Coordinator and/or Country Director.
To report any violations of the IRC Sexual Abuse and Exploitation Code of Conduct. The reporting of violations is an obligation on the part of all staff members.
To assist where necessary in undertaking activities that aim to prevent the occurrence of sexual abuse and exploitation of beneficiaries by IRC and other humanitarian workers.
Carries out other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
High school graduate.
Good command of English and Dari and / or Pashtu
Strong organizational and management skills.
Flexibility: ability to work under pressure.
Adaptability: working in a multi-cultural environment.