IF YOU HAVE INCOME ABROAD, YOU MAY WANT TO SEND MONEY TO YOUR RELATIVES IN IRAN OR YOU MAY RECEIVE MONEY FOR WORK FEES FROM ABROAD.
The solution we offer you is simple. You transfer the amount to our foreign currency accounts and receive its Rial equivalent in your account in Iran.
I live abroad. How can I send money to Iran?
Answer: It depends on your country of residence. You can send money through your internet bank, visiting a bank branch or through PayPal.
How can I find out about conversion rates and payment knowledge fees?
Answer: You can find out about the conversion rate and the final amount of Rials at any time and before registering a request to send foreign currency on AfghanReporter.com site, through the online remittance rate calculator.
Note: It is necessary to contact the support to receive account information and to know the duration of currency transfer
How can I send money from Europe to Iran?
Answer: It is possible to send money from Europe to Iran easily by our service. The safest and fastest way is to use the SEPA system, or remittance within the European Union. To send money from Europe, you just need to send the remittance to the IBAN number that we provide you in WhatsApp.
How long does it take to send money from Europe to Iran?
Answer: This time varies from one hour to one day. The transfer time depends on the sending bank, Remittances within Europe are usually deposited into the payment knowledge account in Europe on the same day of sending.
If we cannot use our bank account to send money from Europe or America to Iran, is there another alternative way to transfer money?
Answer: Yes, if you can’t or don’t want to use your account to send money to Iran, contact our payment support so that we can provide you with an alternative route.
Remittance transfer from my bank is slow. Is there a way to send money to Iran instantly?
Answer: Yes. If transfer time is a priority for you, contact our support. We introduce new banking methods that provide the possibility of instant transfer.
How can I send money from Canada to Iran?
Answer: It is very easy to send money from Canada and America to Iran. To send money from Canada to Iran, just E-TRANSFER the amount to our account in Canada.
How long does it take to send money from Canada to Iran?
Answer: Sending money from Canada to Iran through transfer or bank transfer is done within 1 day.
How can I send money from America to Iran?
Answer: It is possible to send money from America to Iran easily by our service. It is the safest and fastest method of wire transfer. To send money from America, you just need to transfer the amount to an account number in that we provide you on WhatsApp.
How long does it take to send money from America to Iran?
Answer: It varies between one day. The transfer time depends on the sending bank, which can take up to one days. Remittances within the United States are usually deposited into our account.
What method do you recommend to send money to Iran?
We recommend the bank transfer method because it has the lowest fees and the highest security. To send money from Europe, America and Canada, you only need to make a bank transfer in the same country. After that, receive the equivalent Rial in your Iranian account.
Is there a limit to the amount that can be sent? How much money can I send?
Yes, you can send up to 2,000 euros or dollars to Iran every day through our site.
The Iranian Rial: A Journey Through History and Challenges
Introduction: Currency is an essential aspect of any nation’s economic identity. The Iranian Rial, denoted by “IRR,” serves as the official currency of Iran and plays a crucial role in shaping the country’s economic landscape. Throughout its history, the Iranian Rial has encountered numerous challenges, from inflation to international sanctions, making it an intriguing subject to explore. In this blog, we’ll delve into the fascinating journey of the Iranian Rial, understanding its history, significance, and the obstacles it has faced.
- Historical Overview: The history of the Iranian Rial can be traced back to ancient times when various dynasties and empires in the region issued their own coins. In the 18th and 19th centuries, the Qajar dynasty introduced the concept of the Rial, which became the official currency during the early 20th century under the Pahlavi dynasty. Over the years, the Rial has undergone changes in both its value and design, reflecting Iran’s cultural and political shifts.
- The Iranian Rial Today: As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, the Iranian Rial faced significant challenges due to hyperinflation and economic instability. The value of the Rial had sharply depreciated, leading to soaring prices of goods and services within the country. Factors such as mismanagement of the economy, reliance on oil exports, and international sanctions contributed to this economic crisis.
- Impact of International Sanctions: One of the major hurdles faced by the Iranian Rial is the imposition of international sanctions on Iran. These sanctions, primarily due to concerns surrounding Iran’s nuclear program and geopolitical issues, have restricted the country’s access to global markets and financial systems. As a result, Iran has experienced limited trade opportunities, hampering its economic growth and affecting the Rial’s value.
- Coping with Hyperinflation: Hyperinflation, characterized by rapidly rising prices and a loss of purchasing power, has been a persistent issue for the Iranian Rial. The Iranian government has taken various measures to address this problem, such as currency redenomination and implementing economic reforms. However, these efforts have had mixed results, and the Rial continues to face challenges in stabilizing its value.
- Alternatives and Parallel Markets: Given the economic uncertainties, some Iranians have sought alternatives to preserve their wealth. Foreign currencies, particularly the US Dollar and the Euro, have become popular options for those looking to safeguard their savings. Additionally, a parallel market for foreign exchange has emerged, leading to discrepancies between official and unofficial exchange rates.
Conclusion: The Iranian Rial’s journey has been one of resilience and adaptation amid a complex economic and geopolitical landscape. While it has faced challenges, both internal and external, the Rial remains a symbol of Iran’s identity and its people’s perseverance. The nation’s efforts to address hyperinflation and stabilize its currency demonstrate the determination to overcome obstacles and create a more prosperous future.
As an ever-changing subject, it’s important to note that the status of the Iranian Rial may have evolved since my last update in September 2021. For the latest developments, it is best to consult reliable and up-to-date sources on Iran’s economy and currency policies.