Supermarket Jobs in Germany – (Work at KAUFLAND Hypermarket)
Kaufland is a German hypermarket chain, part of the Schwarz Gruppe which also owns Lidl. The hypermarket directly translates to English as ‘buy-land’. It opened its first store in 1984 in Neckarsulm and quickly expanded to become a major chain in what was formerly East Germany.
KAUFLAND is Hiring
With over 148,000 employees in Europe, they are a reliable and attractive employer KAUFLAND is once again one of Germany’s most attractive employers and can also look forward to receiving the “Top Employer Europe” seal. They have received awards from the independent Top Employers Institute in all eight countries in which they are represented.
Advantages For You
- Flexible Working Hours
- Professional break of one to three months – whether for further education, for traveling or to spend time with family and friends
- Special vacation for special occasions, such as a move or a wedding
- Daycare centers, holiday programs, a bilingual private school with all-day care at the central location and, subject to availability, parent-child offices to keep your children busy while you are working
- Modern workplace equipment
- Sporting events and lectures
Your Application For KAUFLAND Jobs
You can find all vacancies in their job board. These are updated daily. You also have the option of being notified of interesting job offers by email.
After you have found a suitable position, you can apply online in just a few steps. There are two application options available to you. After your successfully submitted online application, you will receive a confirmation of receipt from KAUFLAND team.
Application with registration:
You create a user account with a username and password. This allows you to see the status of your application, submit documents later, change your data later or withdraw your application. Create Username
Application without registration:
You only send the data required for the application (*=mandatory fields). This is faster, but you do not have direct access to edit your data afterwards.